Laser Vein Treatments
Helping you achieve skin confidence
What is laser vein removal?
When broken veins appear close to the skin’s surface, they may cause you to feel self-conscious about your appearance, particularly when they are on the face. Laser vein removal is an aesthetic, non-invasive procedure which helps reduce the appearance of facial thread veins, spider veins, leg veins and telangiectasia.
Our Laser – The Polaris 1064 Nd:YAG
We use the very latest laser equipment to achieve the best results for our clients. Polaris are one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of laser systems for medical applications, with over 25 years in the laser industry for science, industrial, medical and cosmetic application. The Nd:YAG has been specifically designed to be highly effective and safe for use on darker skin tones (type 3-6).
In recent years lasers have proven to be very effective in reducing the appearance of veins. The way this works is down to the colour of the laser light itself. By matching the laser light to the colour of the blood vessel, the light is absorbed by the pigment in the vein’s red blood cells. As the light energy turns to heat, the vessel walls collapse in on themselves in a process called photothermolysis. The damaged vein is disposed of naturally through the lymph system and the redness reduces or disappears.
First off we will invite you for a consultation and patch test to ensure that the treatment is right for you and safe for your skin. This appointment also gives you the chance to ask as many questions as you like.
• After your consultation, and provided the patch test is OK, you’ll be ready for your first session.
• The treatment takes a minimum of 20 minutes, during which time, your practitioner will apply the laser to the area being treated. The laser we use has a unique skin cooling device in order to minimise discomfort.
• There is no recovery time needed, once the treatment is complete, you’ll be able to walk straight out of the treatment room.
• We try to see patients every 4-6 weeks to ensure the treatment is as effective as possible.
The number of treatments you require will depend on your unique needs, goals and the condition of your skin. Before treatment, we will carry out a consultation so we can assess your individual case and create a treatment plan tailored to you. Generally the treatment requires more than one session and in certain cases may require up to six sessions to achieve the desired results.
There are a few ways you can prepare for skin rejuvenation in order to get the best out of the treatment:
• Avoid sun exposure for eight weeks prior to treatment
• Avoid any acid based products including retinol, glycol and salicylic acid for two weeks prior to treatment
• Inform us of any medication you take – some medications can make you more sensitive to the laser light.
• Let us know if your medical status changes, or if you are pregnant.
• Do not apply make-up,
|Free Consultatioon||Single Treatment||Pack of 4 (15% Saving)||Pack of 6 (20% Saving)|