Dermaquest Treatments & Products
What is Dermaquest?
Dermaquest is a clinical skincare range driven by chemistry and innovation. Founded by chemist Sam Dhatt, they are committed to creating the most advanced cosmetic skincare formulations and treatments for common skin complaints.
Which Dermaquest treatments do you offer?
At Skin Care Clinics Leeds and Manchester, we offer a range of Dermaquest treatments:
Dermaquest’s three- to six-month acne treatment plans use specially formulated products to increase cellular turnover, diminish inflammation and prevent acne breakouts. These products not only work against the root causes of acne, they also nourish your skin with the very best ingredients to prevent future breakouts and scarring.
These three- to five-month anti-ageing treatment plans use advanced peels containing Glycolic, Lactic Acid, and Peptides to increase firmness and decrease wrinkle depth. More comprehensive treatment plans also work on photo damage and distended pores. Whichever plan you opt for, your skin is left looking, brighter, tighter and more youthful.
Dermaquest’s skin lightning treatment has been designed to counteract pigmentation damage caused by exposure to the sun. Unlike bleaching, which the FDA has determined can be toxic, our skin lightning treatments work by changing and suppressing the behaviour of the melanocytes in the basal skin layer. Treatments range from three to five months, working to exfoliate, resurface and even out the skin tone.
• First off we will invite you for a consultation and patch test to ensure that the treatment is right for you and safe for your skin. This also gives you the chance to ask as many questions as you like. After this consultation you’ll be ready for your first session.
• Depending on your individual treatment plan, you will visit the clinic for 30-minute appointments every 2-4 weeks.
• Your specially trained practitioner will thoroughly cleanse the skin before applying a range of Dermaquest products.
• You may feel a slight tingling sensation during the treatment, but it is not painful.
• After the treatment, your skin will appear pink or red – similar to mild sunburn – this is completely normal. Your practitioner will provide aftercare advice to help reduce redness.
• There is no recovery time needed – once the treatment is complete, you’ll be able to walk straight out of the treatment room, although do be aware that your skin will remain pink/flushed for an hour or two.
The number of treatments you require will depend on your unique needs, goals and the condition of your skin. Before treatment, we will carry out a consultation so we can assess your individual case and create a treatment plan tailored to you.
There are a few ways you can prepare for Dermaquest peels in order to get the best out of the treatment:
• Avoid any acid based products including retinol, glycol and salicylic acid for two weeks prior to treatment.
• Inform us of any medication you take
• Do not apply make-up or perfume on the areas being treated before your appointment.
Dermaquest are leaders in skincare formulas. We stock all seven of their product ranges in the clinic, so whether you are looking for anti-ageing formulas, acne treatments, moisturisers or sun protection, we’ve got it covered. Ask your practitioner which products are suitable for your skin or would complement your treatment plan.
|Single Treatment||Pack of 3 (10% Saving)||Pack of 6 (15% Saving)|
|Free Skin Assessment|